Outdoor Swimmer Magazine – THE SEA
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Sea – June 2023 – Issue #74
The sea has captivated humans for centuries with people wanting to cross oceans, discover lands and understand tides. Swimmers either fear or fall in love with the sea. Some choose to swim far and long, across channels or along lengths of coastline, others dip and dabble at the beach. I have always loved the sea, my first wild water experience as a child. It has at times scared me, rolled me over and spat me back at the beach but mostly it has soothed and supported me throughout my life. This month’s issue is a celebration of the sea and like it or loathe it, there are lessons to be learned in these pages.
What’s in The Sea issue
- Tales from the Shoreline – discover tiny objects with extraordinary stories
- Dive into tidal pools with author, swimmer and podcaster Freya Bromley
- Still finding your sea legs? Why not try sea hiking
- How to swim through waves and chop
- How to train in the pool for bodysurfing in the ocean
- Sea-inspired travel in Cornwall and Torbay
- On test: swimsuits
Plus all the regulars, including health news, outdoor swimming news, training, swim locations, technique, travel, event listings, gear news and kit reviews.
Order your copy now!
🌍 We print on Carbon Balanced paper from sustainable sources, using vegetable-based printing ink and water-based cover seals. We have the environment at the forefront of our minds when making the magazine.