Outdoor Swimmer Magazine - Swim Strong
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
April 2022 - Swim Strong - Issue #60
- Modest Swimwear – The women putting the sass and style into modest swimwear
- Open Water Racing and Race – Pioneer marathon swimmer Pauline Jackson
- You Ask, We Answer – Cassie Patten explains drills
- Pool Page – A challenging pool session from Dan Bullock of Swim For Tri
- You Do the Math – What story does your data tell?
- Breathing Space – Simple exercises for better breathing
- Wetsuit Sustainability – Can brands do what's right for the customer and the planet?
- Training Tech – Sports watches on test
- Fin-tastic Finland – Wellness and sauna retreat
- The Beaches of Scotland – Top picks for wild swimming
- Swimming Around... South Devon
Every month our top columnists bring you their views and stories
- Simon Griffiths – Swimming in peace and friendship
- Sarah Thomas – Reclaiming the balance
- Alice Goodridge – Wild west coast
- Joe Minihane – The calm after the storm
- Caroline Saxon – What have I learned this winter?
- Simon Murie – The birth of swim tourism
- Jonathan Cowie – Another Country
- Pete Kelly – Tales from up north
- Eco Pages – Cushion stars and shark eggcases
- Hampton 100 – Hampton Pool celebrates its centenary
- UK and international event listings and reviews
- Your letters, stories and photos
Order your copy now!
Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom. Outdoor Swimmer is printed on Carbon Balanced Paper. In 2021, we balanced 7,539kg of carbon dioxide enabling the World Land Trust to protect 1,440m2 of critically threatened tropical forest.