Outdoor Swimmer Magazine - Share the Swim Love
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
June 2022 - Share the Swim Love - Issue #62
On the cover
- Swimterview: Outdoor Swimming Society founder Kate Rew
- Sew your own way: Making your own swimsuit
- Summer Solstice: Celebrating the changes of the seasons
- Duke Kahanamoku and King Bennie Nawahi: The history of Hawaiian swim culture
- Get set, swim! Why you should try a swimming event
- Wild swimming walks in East Devon and Dorset
- How to campaign for Designated Bathing Water areas
- Tried & Tested: Our pick of the best open water goggles
- Pool Page: Training sets to prepare you for the open water
- Swim training: Are dead spots slowing you down?
- You Ask, We Answer: Don’t fight the water, says Cassie Patten
Long summer swims, open water arms, A to B swimming, coastal exploring, UK and international event listings, open water news, wildlife, travel and more of your inspiring stories and photos.
Order your copy now!
Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom. Outdoor Swimmer is printed on Carbon Balanced Paper. In 2021, we balanced 7,539kg of carbon dioxide enabling the World Land Trust to protect 1,440m2 of critically threatened tropical forest.