Outdoor Swimmer Magazine – RIVERS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Rivers – July 2023 – Issue #75
Rivers can be wild and bubbling, wide and meandering or shallow and cool. Maybe you love a river swim, or perhaps you have been put off by recent media reports of the state of our waterways? Either way this issue will inspire, enhance, or reignite your love of rivers.
- Check out the piece from The Rivers Trust about how we can help care for our waterways
- Learn about Yvette Tetteh’s epic 450km swim down the Volta river system in Ghana
- Unsure on how best to swim in rivers? Head to our training pages.
- We meet Patrick Barkham who has written a biography about wild swimmer and Waterlog author Roger Deakin
- Find out how you can stay at Roger Deakin’s Walnut Tree Farm and swim in the moat!
Plus all the regulars, including health news, outdoor swimming news, training, swim locations, technique, travel, event listings, gear news and kit reviews.
Order your copy now!
🌍 We print on Carbon Balanced paper from sustainable sources, using vegetable-based printing ink and water-based cover seals. We have the environment at the forefront of our minds when making the magazine.