Outdoor Swimmer Magazine – CHALLENGE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Challenge – February 2023 – Issue #70
February can be a strange month. It is short, often cold and can feel long. Festivities and New Year are way behind us, yet spring is yet to arrive. It can be a good month to start thinking about goals and how you might like to challenge yourself in 2023. This month’s issue is designed to inspire you to tackle a new swim challenge. Whether you fancy a mile or a marathon swim, there is an event for everyone. Of course, if you don’t fancy a mass participation swim – dream up your own event. There is so much in this issue, you might have to boil the kettle twice to get through it!
- Find out how hard it is to put on an outdoor swimming event and keep everyone safe.
- Melanie Barratt shares her story about being the first blind person to attempt to swim the English Channel.
- From the sea, freedom! Swim from Sealand, the world’s smallest nation, to Felixstowe.
- Jasmine Harrison tells us the biggest challenge of her length of Britain swim.
- Ella Foote meets Jayde Adams to hear all about Strictly Come Dancing and swimming.
Plus all the regulars, including health news, outdoor swimming news, training, swim locations, technique, travel, event listings, gear news and kit reviews.
Order your copy now!
🌍 We print on Carbon Balanced paper from sustainable sources, using vegetable-based printing ink and water-based cover seals. We have the environment at the forefront of our minds when making the magazine.