Outdoor Swimmer Magazine - We Are Family
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
AUGUST 2021 – We Are Family
In the We Are Family issue:
- We are family – The families whose quality time is spent in lakes, rivers and seas
- Summer holidays – Things to do with your family around water this summer
- Tankproof – The twin brothers teaching American youth how to swim
- My Queer swimming family – Amy Walker on forming her own swimming family with her queer and lesbian friends
- A brief history of Walden Pond – The time-honoured tradition of dipping and swimming in Thoreau’s sanctuary is in jeopardy
- View from the water – Simon Griffiths on the long term impact of lockdown
- Mountain loch adventures
- Fish laundering: looking beyond the labels
- How can I improve my pull?
- Pool sessions: tick tock, can you beat the clock?
- Learn mindfulness to help you be fully present in the water
- How the way you breathe during daily life can determine how well you breathe during exercise
- Kids’ open water kit
- Putting the Zoggs Predator Flex goggles to the ultimate test
- Jude Palmer takes on Nene Park swimrun
- Emma Richards explores the islands of the River Thames
- And Rob Hutchings on his never-before-attempted 35km Waimakariri river swim
Pre-order your copy now!
84 pages. Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom.
Delivery & Postage Charges
The lead time between receipt of your order and dispatch is normally 24 hours, with a maximum of 72 hours. The brand will inform the Operator (The Outdoor Swimmer Shop) within 24 hours if they are unable to fulfil any orders received and we will contact you.
Shipping Charges to the Customer:
Rest of the World £14.99
Rest of the World £3.50
We will only refund any shipping costs, including the cost of returning your goods, if we shipped an incorrect product or the product is found to have a genuine fault or is otherwise imperfect. Unsuitable wear or intentional damage will not be regarded as a fault. If you are claiming that your purchase was faulty, we will inspect your returned item(s) and let you know within 10 days whether we agree or if we regard the product as not faulty.