A super soft and cosy organic cotton 'wild swims' hoodie – just the thing to pop on after a swim to warm up.
Featuring our wild swimming illustration on the reverse.
(Please note, the fog grey hoodies feature our full 'wild swims' illustration on the back only, the front is left blank unlike the summer green and haze blue versions).
The hoodie is made from 280g/m2 organic cotton jersey which is brushed inside for warmth and features a single jersey lined hood, herringbone necktape and drawcords. Feminine fit with side seam pockets.
Please see our size guide graphic for actual garment measurements – it's a great idea to find your favourite hoodie/sweatshirt and measure it for comparison. If you prefer a less fitted, looser fit, it would probably be best to size up. As a guide, the medium size is an approx 8-10 size fit, the large size is approx. 12-14, although if you want a looser fit then you might want to size up.
• 80% pre-shrunk, ring spun, combed OCS organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester.
• OEKO-TEX STANDARD100.
• Side seam pockets.
• Print size: 10cm (front) 25cm (back)
• Designed and screen printed in Cornwall with environmentally friendly, water based inks.
• Machine washable at 30 degrees, cool iron (not on print).
• Screen printed by hand, the position of the print might vary slightly between t-shirts.