Outdoor Swimmer Magazine - Adventure
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
August 2022 - ADVENTURE - Issue #64
- Island Hopping: Swimming around all the islands in Windermere
- Nude in Bude: Dare you bare all at a mass skinny dip?
- Bits Missing: A first-of-its-kind North Channel crossing
- Swimming for Adventure: Marathon swimmer David Yudovin
- The Sunrise Swim Club: A lockdown adventure
- Sarah Thomas: North Channel double crossing
- Cassie Patten: How to swim in a straight line
- Myth Busting: Jellyfish
- Training: Head-down breaststroke
- Move of the Month: Butterfly pose
- Tried and Tested: Bags for Adventure
- Anti-friction balm
- Wild swimming walks in the Lake District
- Snowdonia lake dips
- Lido hopping
- Jonathan Cowie: Off-line adventures
- Simon Griffiths: View From The Water
- Sophie Etheridge: Adaptive Swimmer
- Susanne Masters: Environment
- Joe Minihane: Swimming solo
- Minreet Kaur: Beginner swimmer
- Caroline Saxon: Adventure is freedom
Plus, event reviews, UK and international event listings, community news, travel news and more inspiring photos and stories from the outdoor swimming community.
Order your copy now!
🌍 Carbon balanced paper, vegetable-based printing ink and water-based cover seals. We have the environment at the forefront of our minds when making the magazine. (We are constantly trying to do better!)
Delivery & Postage Charges
The lead time between receipt of your order and dispatch is normally 24 hours, with a maximum of 72 hours. The brand will inform the Operator (The Outdoor Swimmer Shop) within 24 hours if they are unable to fulfil any orders received and we will contact you.
Shipping Charges to the Customer:
Rest of the World £14.99
Rest of the World £3.50
We will only refund any shipping costs, including the cost of returning your goods, if we shipped an incorrect product or the product is found to have a genuine fault or is otherwise imperfect. Unsuitable wear or intentional damage will not be regarded as a fault. If you are claiming that your purchase was faulty, we will inspect your returned item(s) and let you know within 10 days whether we agree or if we regard the product as not faulty.