White Water Pro Grey With Blue Synthetic Lambswool Lining
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The White Water Pro Robe was designed to be an affordable alternative to existing similar products, whilst being stylish, functional and manufactured to a very high quality.
The design has constantly evolved to better suit customers’ needs. Our mission was to design a high quality, functional and stylish robe that is durable, and able to provide you with maximum comfort in the most extreme conditions. I think we can safely say after strenuous testing and critical feedback, that we have achieved this.
The functional design allows you to get changed quickly and easily, whilst protecting you from the elements.
Increase your love of the outdoors with the White Water Pro Robe!
- Thick heavy-duty outer shell, that is waterproof and windproof
- Very warm and soft synthetic lambswool inner lining, allowing for utmost comfort
- Deep outside zipped pockets
- Internal zipped pocket- perfect for storing essentials
- Velcro cuffs
- Two-Way waterproof and non-corrosive zip
- Light and easily foldable construction
- Large fleeced hood
- Long sleeved
- Thick outer shell acts as a duvet, keeping you warm in the harshest of conditions
- Inner lining is made up of synthetic lambswool, which is luxurious, warm, and soft, whilst being very effective at drawing water away from the skin
- Use continuously without ever feeling wet or cold
- Keep your spirits high whilst preserving your energy from the protection of the elements
- Keep your body temperature and muscles warm, allowing you to achieve the most from your sport
- Deep outside zipped pockets, keeping your hands warm
- Internal zipped pocket, perfect for storing your phone or wallet
- Velcro cuffs for a tailored and adjustable fit
- The heavy-duty two-way zip is salt and fresh water resistant, and allows for easy entry and exit.
- Light, and easily foldable, allowing for easy transportation
- Can be worn over clothing or wetsuit
- Loose enough fit to get changed underneath without being restrictive