Recycled Black and Pink Long Sleeve Rash Vest - Wave Block
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Sporty, premium and lightweight UPF 50+ rash vest made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon.
Our women’s rash vest is sun cream and oil resistant and provides UV protection (UPF 50+). This premium slim fit long-sleeve rash vest is also chlorine resistant and quick drying – ideal for regular swimmers and those who prefer more coverage at the beach for extra confidence and modesty.
“We think covering up never looked so good” – Women’s Fitness Magazine
3 Ways To Wear Our Rash Vest
- Pop it over your swimwear whilst outdoor swimming
- Wear it under a wetsuit as an additional layer of warmth.
- Tucked into our swim leggings, the rash vest creates a seamless full body swimming costume.
- Slim-fit, black high collar long sleeve swim rash guard with bright pink and aqua colour block design and logo details.
Size & Fit:
- Model wears size: S (UK 8 | EU 36 | US 4)
- Model's height: 163cm/5'4"
- 78% Recycled Nylon. 22% Lycra. Made from high-quality sustainable Italian fabrics containing ECONYL® yarn, a 100% regenerated nylon fibre made from waste that would otherwise pollute the Earth such as fishing nets, and other nylon waste. It can be recycled infinitely.
- Excellent UV Protection (UPF 50+)
- Ultra-Chlorine Resistant
- Sun Cream & Oil Resistant
- Super Soft & Flexible
- Shape Retention
- Quick Drying
Delivery & Postage Charges
The lead time between receipt of your order and dispatch is normally 24 hours, with a maximum of 72 hours. The brand will inform the Operator (The Outdoor Swimmer Shop) within 24 hours if they are unable to fulfil any orders received and we will contact you.
Shipping Charges to the Customer:
Rest of the World £14.99
Rest of the World £3.50
We will only refund any shipping costs, including the cost of returning your goods, if we shipped an incorrect product or the product is found to have a genuine fault or is otherwise imperfect. Unsuitable wear or intentional damage will not be regarded as a fault. If you are claiming that your purchase was faulty, we will inspect your returned item(s) and let you know within 10 days whether we agree or if we regard the product as not faulty.