For sea lovers and thalassophiles, the ocean is the best place in the world. Whether you surf, swim, snorkel, body board, kayak, paddle board, dive or just splash around in the surf, happiness really does come in waves!
This gorgeous sweatshirt is perfect for heading to the seaside. Post-swim wrapping up on the beach just levelled up.
Choose organic! This sweatshirt is made from 85% organic cotton grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Naturally grown cotton is the perfect choice if you're looking for environmentally friendly clothing. It's high-quality, super comfy, and best of all its eco-friendly! Plus, the other 15% is now made from recycled bottles, making an even bigger difference to the environment when you shop with us. Printed with water-based eco-friendly ink, they are vegan-friendly too!
** In relation to women's clothing sizes: XXS = 6, XS = 8, S = 10, M = 12, L = 14, XL = 16, 2XL = 18, 3XL = 20, 4XL = 22, 5XL = 24 **
|Chest Width (cm)||46.5||49||51.5
|Body Length (cm)||60||62||67
|Sleeve Length (cm)||60.5||61.5||65.5||67||68.5||70||70||70||70||70|
Delivery & Postage Charges
The lead time between receipt of your order and dispatch is normally 24 hours, with a maximum of 72 hours. The brand will inform the Operator (The Outdoor Swimmer Shop) within 24 hours if they are unable to fulfil any orders received and we will contact you.
Shipping Charges to the Customer:
Rest of the World £14.99
Rest of the World £3.50
We will only refund any shipping costs, including the cost of returning your goods, if we shipped an incorrect product or the product is found to have a genuine fault or is otherwise imperfect. Unsuitable wear or intentional damage will not be regarded as a fault. If you are claiming that your purchase was faulty, we will inspect your returned item(s) and let you know within 10 days whether we agree or if we regard the product as not faulty.