Outdoor Swimmer Magazine - Changing Seasons
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
CHANGING SEASONS - NOVEMBER 2022 - ISSUE #67
ON THE COVER
- World’s End Swimmers – A swimming community in Chile
- Swimterview – Dr Susanna Søberg
- The Swimmers – From war-torn Syria to the 2016 Rio Olympics
- BBC Weather expert Kate Kinsella
- Elaine Howley – Chillsome swimmers
- Dips & Chips – cold water swimming illustrations
- Ram Barkai – Adventures in the ice
- Jack Bright – Schengen Swim
- Simon Griffiths – View From The Water
- Sarah Thomas – Marathon Swimming
- Sophie Etheridge – Adaptive Swimmer
- Susanne Masters – Environment
- Emma Pusill – Lido Guide
- Joe Minihane – Solo Swimmer
- Jonathan Cowie – Facing fears
- Caroline Saxon – Teamwork
- Open Water Skills
- Move of the Month
- You Ask, We Answer
- Myth Busting
- On Test: Swim Technology
- Event Review – Realejos Tenerife
- Let’s Swim! – UK and international event listings
- Travel: Greenland
- Swim Guide: Iconic Swims
Plus, event reviews, UK and international event listings, community news, travel news and more inspiring photos and stories from the outdoor swimming community.
Order your copy now!
🌍 We print on Carbon Balanced paper from sustainable sources, using vegetable-based printing ink and water-based cover seals. We have the environment at the forefront of our minds when making the magazine.
Delivery & Postage Charges
The lead time between receipt of your order and dispatch is normally 24 hours, with a maximum of 72 hours. The brand will inform the Operator (The Outdoor Swimmer Shop) within 24 hours if they are unable to fulfil any orders received and we will contact you.
Shipping Charges to the Customer:
Rest of the World £14.99
Rest of the World £3.50
We will only refund any shipping costs, including the cost of returning your goods, if we shipped an incorrect product or the product is found to have a genuine fault or is otherwise imperfect. Unsuitable wear or intentional damage will not be regarded as a fault. If you are claiming that your purchase was faulty, we will inspect your returned item(s) and let you know within 10 days whether we agree or if we regard the product as not faulty.